Villa Alessandrina an historical property, dated back 1810, rich of history and art, at just 6 kms south of Lucca, at the top of a hill, with stunning views on the valley before, the hills and the mountains all around.
The property consists of 3 main buildings: the Villa, the Chapel and 2 Dependances.
A large olive grove, the Italian shaped garden with original statues, the beautiful swimming pool and the spectacular contemporary Art masterpiece ‘La Cupola’ by Andrea Salvetti, refines the charme and exclusivity of this unique estate.
The villa has four floors plus the basement. It was recently renovated and furnished at very high level, with antiques pieces and paintings. It is completely frescoed, and the original frescoes have been rediscovered and restored after a long and wise work
From the main entrance there is access to:
- the hallway opening to the professionally equipped kitchen, the breakfast room with fireplace, a bathroom, the reception;
- the dining room with fireplace
- the staircase to the basement and the upper floors
A lovely wellness space, with Jacuzzi tub, Sauna ad Turkish bath, a powder room, is situated in the old cellars
FIRST FLOOR (NOBLE FLOOR)
From the first floor hall there is access to:
- the studio, the large salon opening onto a small salon, a master bedroom with bathroom, a large bathroom
- a small salon opening onto a double bedroom
- the staircase to the upper floors
From the second floor hall there is access to:
- a small salon opening onto a master bedroom with bath en-suite, another salon, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a bathroom
- a salon opening onto a master bedroom with bathroom en-suite
- the staircase to the third floor
From the third floor hall there is access to:
- a double bedroom with bathroom en-suite, a living room, a master bedroom with bathroom en-suite
- salon, master bedroom with bathroom en-suite
The original chapel was recently renovated and was added of upper floor with a suite with a master bedroom and a bathroom en-suite. The main floor of the chapel has been used for concerts
THE TWO DEPANDANCES
In the two dependances there are two full equipped apartments. The largest has a large salon, a kitchen, and two master bedrooms, each with bathrooms en-suite. The other has a salon, a kitchen and one master bedroom with bathroom en-suite
The outside areas of this property is really stunning. Just in front of the villa there is an equipped area for ‘al fresco’ dining, and at the same level the magnificent Italian shaped garden with statues, going to separate area, with the masterpiece ‘La Cupola’ by the contemporary artist Andrea Salvetti. An easy path goes up to the terraced garden with the salt-water pool, with breathtaking views, and to the olive grove
Heating/air-conditioning, Gardener, Pool attendant, Internet wireless connection, Welcome grocery shopping, Daily housekeeping.